EIGHT THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR
Last night, Kim and I were talking about…
“Gratitude can shift our focus from feelings of rejection, worthlessness, reluctance and frustration to feelings of abundance, validation, happiness and love.”
– Stefanie Neumann
As gratitude is so important and powerful, I thought, I share a list of things I am grateful for in our relationship:
- I am grateful for Kim
- I am grateful for our deep and true conversations.
- I am grateful for the support we give to each other.
- I am grateful that our relationship gives me space and courage to step into who I really am more and more.
- I am grateful for the joy we share.
- I am grateful for the challenges we share which let us grow.
- I am grateful for the love within me that nourishes me.
- I am grateful for the love and life we share.
What are you grateful for, today?